Letter to Reiko #121 Mother's Day Celebration

Sunday, May 21, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

Mummy had a great time celebrating Mother's Day in school with you! :) You were so happy to see me and after having some snacks, you massaged me on my shoulders so well!


Later you also did the hand spa with Imm... :)


Thank you Ko, Mummy felt like a queen that day!!


Some little gestures from your teachers... done together with the children.


This pic taken exactly on Mother's Day itself... just a pic at home after we had our cake!


This was the cake that Mummy got... lychee flavoured from Jack's Place.. to celebrate for all the mothers!


The rose that you did in school for me. You are so funny, you are so proud of it and would keep coming to me and say, Happy Mother's Day Mummy, I love you... and you would always come to me as though it is the first time you have given it to me... hahaha...



It is beautiful. Thank you Ko!


On Sunday, we also went to watch "Coraline" play. Mummy was a bit apprehensive cos I wondered if it will be too freaky for you, I tried preparing both you and Kor, saying it would be a bit eerie and you all can close your eyes if you are scared... luckily both of you really enjoyed it and didn't think it was scary at all. I guess the fact that it was a play made me very light and funny. This is the first time Mummy brought just both of you to a play. We will continue to be artsy and enjoy performances together...