Letter to Reiko #127 Tiong Bahru Playground and Celebrating with the Family

Saturday, July 01, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!

We celebrated a few occasions this week.... Father's Day and Mummy's Birthday! This was the cake that Mummy made for myself at ABC studio.... yums! I love the way you stand... simply posey!



And thank you for the beautiful card that you made for me with Kor... Your cheeky face simply lights up my day!


I also took the chance to bring popo out for breakfast. :) It was a long weekend where mummy got to recharge and take stock of life since it is mid year...


And you also drew some balloons for me! Thank you again Ko.. you would keep saying you want to draw things for me....


A gift from Daddy!


And celebrating with Auntie Isa and Auntie Ade...


And we also celebrated Father's Day with Wai Gong!




Oh yes! And where was this? Near Tiong Bahru Train Playground...


Your first time on a zipline!


Saying Hello to the world!


Mini Castles you made with Mummy..



Happily blowing bubbles! Your favourite.






Hey Ko, Mummy really loves all these outings with you. Hope they will become precious memories for you! :)