Letter to Reiko #203 Love and Discipline

Sunday, January 27, 2019 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

we didn't go out much this week so there weren't much photos.. also because you were a little sick... you kept complaining about stomach pain. It is really rare to see you sick cos you are usually in the pink of health! Mainly because you love your fruits.. :) Anyway you were feeling a little better today so we had some physical activity just below our block!

 

I remembered praying in the night and I was thanking God for a good breakfast session with popo in the day. You asked "did you go to a restaurant?" I said yes and you said accusingly, "why you bring popo to a restaurant but always bring us to hawker centre?" I said that it is popo birthday and once in a while I want to treat her. I asked if you will treat me next time. you said, "but you always scold us". Imm said, "but is for our own good." Hehe.. I hope you can understand that Mummy disciplines for a reason and even more so when you are the strong wilful type. A strong character is good but Mummy hopes you can be more disciplined and be self motivated. :) Still it is an ongoing journey. Even Mummy and Daddy are working hard everyday to self discipline and manage ourselves. I do hope you will understand that we discipline you because we love you very much. 


Last of all, a happy pic of you after music lesson! :)