Letter to Immanuel #83 Your 5th Birthday Celebration

Saturday, August 27, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

Happy Birthday to you!!! You are five years old already!! Time really flies... Mummy can still remember you as a baby in my arms.. I remembered the way you hiccuped on your first day.. and I was very amazed that babies can hiccup! :) Frankly speaking, it has not been easy raising you cos you can be quite difficult! Sometimes, you just don't listen to reason and let your mood overwhelm you! But as you grow older, I start to realise all you wanted is to be "sayang" and comforted after I scold you.. after that you will resume back to your good boy status again. I have to strike a balance between seeing the severity of the naughtiness and whether to comfort you then. Definitely ain't an easy decision to make! :P


Celebrating your bday with your classmates! This year you wanted a bumbleebee cake for your bday. The bumblebee on top was your present! Ko also joined in and celebrated together with you.



Blowing out the candles!


Enjoying the cake together!


Enjoying your chocolate cake! :) Mummy also made some souvenirs for your friends.. for the boys I made small transformer keychains with their names and for the girls, it is Princess Sophia... :)


Last week, we also celebrated with Mama, gong gong and Uncle Justin at Swenson City Square Mall. You were happy just eating your teriyaki chicken with rice meal.


Having your ice cream after that!


A family pic together!


Together with Uncle Justin!


Playing with Mama!


Trying to pinch her nose!


After that we played at a mini playground outside City Square Mall.





Hi Boy! Hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday as much as I did! We always try to make it a memorable one for you. As you turned 5 years old, Mummy wants to tell you that I am happy the way you are now.. most of the time you are a good boy and cares a lot for others. Nowadays, you would always tell me that you love me a lot before you go to school. I hope this will continue even as you grow older.. to be so affectionate and loving. :)

Mummy and Daddy love you lots! Thank you for teaching us so much abt parenting.. we have definitely grown a lot as well! :)