Letter to Immanuel #107 A Very Normal Week

Friday, February 10, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm,

Not much pics this week of you, hehe... cos Mummy spent more time outside and you were with Ma-ma. This was one of mummy's activities: spending time with Godma cos she just came back to Singapore. We went for beer and chicken skin. It was nice spending time together cos both of us have been away for so long. She is Mummy's bestest pal:) I hope you can find best pals in future.. friends for life who will go through thick and thin with you ya.


Sleepily drunk even before drinking.


Mummy likes the wall behind....


A nice scenic view we spotted at our window in Popo house....


You finally liked this cake that Mummy baked. Marble cake! :)


This was my first attempt, baking it in a round pan... the one above was using a rectangular tin.


Mummy also decided to give up Taekwando for now after about 8 sessions? Actually I see you really enjoying it and you made friends. When I asked you again after last week's session, you said you like it but you are tired. And when I compare it with art, you said you wanted to go for art everyday... so I figured we shall just continue with art :) Maybe when you are about 7 yrs old, we can join the one at the CC, cheaper. But through this experience, I came to realise how sociable you actually are. This was what the teacher at Berries also commented. You will approach others easily and just talk to them, play with them. I guess that was how Mummy wanted and that was the reason why I threw you in different situations for exposure. Mummy was shy too and did not have as much experiences. However, I always look out for your level of happiness and make sure you so not feel so uncomfortable that it becomes a negative experience. :)

Next week, we are going to Japan and that is when we will have a lot of photos and updates! Mummy looks forward to our bonding time together so much! :)