Letter to Reiko #107 A Simple Week

Friday, February 10, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!

Not much happening this week. Mummy went out with one of my best pals, Auntie Qinyi. Both of us were overseas for a few years and it was nice to see her back again! It will definitely be less stressful with her around. Actually Mummy has settled nicely into my job too and since both of you are older, life is definitely better and soon Daddy will be back too! Just to share with you, this is something that Mummy likes, drinking! I love to hang out and drink alcohol but I hate the drunk feeling, haha... so I always don't drink so much. 1 pint is actually too much for me!


Auntie Qinyi is already drunk just by looking the the amount of beer, :P

Taking my own selfie!


A nice view outside the window of Popo house on one breezy evening.


Mummy experimented with Marble cake this week :) It was pretty nice. I am setting baking goals for myself each month. It is always a nice feeling of accomplishment.


Looking forward to our trip next week with Daddy to Japan! You told me that you really wanted to see Hello Kitty... making more memories together as a family!!!!