Letter to Immanuel #133 Preparing for Your Party

Saturday, August 05, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

For this week, one of mummy's goals is to get you to write your own birthday invitation cards! I wrote down the details and your friend's name while you just copied.. you also added in your own details.. like telling me your friend's surname and added it on your own, hehe...


Mummy is glad that you are getting independent :) Soooo proud of you...


Other activities that we did was to play with Ko's new toy... I was shopping on Taobao for presents for your party and I saw this 8 cube Transformers thing online and I also felt that since I bought something for you, I should also get for ko (this is the guilty mum syndrome at times). So since Ko likes pretend play, I got a mini dressing table... and soon both of you are having pretend play session.. hehe...