Letter to Reiko #153 Christmas and End of Year 2017

Saturday, January 06, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

We have come to the last post of 2017! You looked so happy in this pic that I have to put it up... your last sch outing for this year and you would have more to come!


We also had a playdate with Kate and Tyler and you enjoyed yourself very much. Mummy had to keep telling you not to jump on the couch.. hrumph..


Funny faces with Christmas tree and presents!! Nowadays you have definitely picked up lots of funny antics from Imm but now these actions are with your special touch. :P


Everyday you would be asking me if you could open a present and finally there came a day when there were no more presents and you went "oh....", haha... mummy could sense your disappointment.... and you also asked me how come you did not see Santa Claus and I told you that Santa gave your presents to all the nice ppl who in turn gave you presents. :)


Oh yes, something I remembered... lately you told me that you didn't want to grow up or Mummy will not take care of you anymore. Somehow you have always told me you didn't want to grow up. Just know that Daddy and Mummy is always here in every step of your journey ok? :)

Another year has ended... time seems to fly when we are having fun. We will continue to embrace year 2018 with great faith that everything will turn out well and good Ko. :)