Letter to Reiko #154 Start of 2018

Sunday, January 07, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

Let's start the year with a very nice and happy pic of you at Changi! You loved all the Sanrio characters and wanted to take many pics with the characters. Daddy bought My Melody toy and you kept hugging it each time!



This time with Mummy! Hm with the Departure hall in the background, it made me recall the times we constantly had to be here and  go Cpt once every 3 months... This year would be 1 with less holidays as Imm is going to Primary sch and Mummy and Daddy would be studying. Nonetheless, fun can always be inexpensive and most importantly, it is to spend time together as a family. :)


We also celebrated Uncle Kenneth's boy - Joshua's birthday! He is a Jan 1 baby....


What better way to start the year than to have some phsycial activity? Though it is drizzling.. but we craved for some outdoor fun!!



We celebrated Uncle YY's birthday by turning up at his place unexpectedly! Eli looks so happy with the cake!


 You played a little and did some drawing at their place. You are definitely proud of your artwork!


 Times together are soooo precious!


Ko, you are in K1 and turning 5 this year. You are growing up to be so happy yet sensible. Mummy loves your cheerfulness though you do have your moods. I hope you can grow to be sensitive to others just as you are sensitive to Mummy and would ask me things like "are you sad, Mummy", when I am down at times. I wish I can continue to give you big hugs everyday.

This week, it had been difficult for you as Mummy and Daddy are not able to bring you to school. You kept crying for Mummy. You were screaming at the top of your lungs in the morning when I kissed you goodbye. It did get better the next day though. I am sure you can adjust to it and Mummy definitely loves you as much ok? I would definitely kiss you as much as I can before leaving for work in the morning.