Letter to Reiko #65 With Funny Faces

Monday, April 18, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Ko, (one week late)

You have such a lovely smile. I love to see your happy face. This was you just before attending Berries Class! This week, You strike me again in your persistence to wear nice clothes. I guess the genes of boys and girls are worlds apart, especially in you and Kor's case. What strike me also was that you need less sleep and would always sleep even later than Kor.... and would want me to be beside you... gee...



We are on the way to Darryl's house for a playdate!


On a playdate with Darryl Kor! You love to play with new friends. Darryl would also reprimand Kor for you when he bullies you!


Playing with these "xue hua". You perspire easily in Spore's hot and humid weather. Let's hope the weather will be less hot soon.... :)