Letter to Reiko #89 Pretend Bedtime Play and Random Play

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

Found this a very cute pic cos you look so happy and ridiculous... this citiblocs structure was made by Kor and Auntie Yantin but kor refused to take a pic with it and you wanted instead.. so you crawled down from the sofa while drinking your milk halfway.. hehe.. I am always amazed how you and Kor can do things with the bottle in your mouth.. yes both of you are still drinking milk from the bottle and love it so much also... although people say it is no good but as long as have good brushing habits and regular dental visits.. I guess both of you are good for now...


The regular playing before bedtimes... :) Mummy will usually just do my things like reading or watching drama first and let you both play..


Other than slides or trampolines that you can make from pillows, Kor can also create a car for you... the dumbbells are the wheels.


Painting together!!! You just keep asking me these days "what do I do now Mummy?" It can drive me crazy... hahha... have I been planning too much stuff for you? Hmm... I have been taking note to let you have random play and faithful in letting you take lead in playing what you like to play though...


A sample of our reward sheet.


This week Mummy went out to celebrate my friend's hen lunch.. she is getting married... thought of sharing some pics together so you can also enjoy Mummy's memories. :)



My present colleagues :)