Letter to Immanuel #54 My HandyMan and Chameleon Lover

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

I think you don't really need naps anymore...... for during the last two days of school hols... you simply bounce up after half an hour and then 5 mins on the subsequent day. So Mummy had no choice but to take this out for you, my last carrot for the school holidays... hama beads! I knew you would like it for you are the type of boy who loves this. You took 3-4 hours cos you weren't focused enough... you would put 10 beads and then prance around. But ok.. I don't expect utmost concentration from a 4 year old.. but you still managed to finish it though I will help you more towards the end. :) Good peserverance ok? Mummy is proud of you!



Another fun game during the school hols. I really like this tepee as it is so easy to set up.. you and Ko will hide inside to play with games or.... sand......



See your super duper happy face! You wanted this rainbow icecream.. and it was the only one left at the shop.


I guess the most surprising thing this week was when you SUDDENLY wanted to dismantle the fan out of the blue... so being the encouraging Mummy, I loosened the screw for you since you had difficulty and made you clean it. You really enjoy it though. You sure enjoy little chores like helping ma-ma pick out tails from beansprouts/opening up toys to find the batteries (by using a screwdriver).


Feeding the ducks with Daddy at The Farmyard.


We went to Villiera Wines for a game ride.. I think you were most happy to see a real chameleon! The driver was so amazing.. he drove to some bushes and looked around... and the next moment, he had a chameleon in his hand.


We made our new year resolution craft this week.... you enjoyed it... now you are pasting the stick..


Tada! The last two resolutions had some help from mummy, :)