Letter to Ko #146 Changes Are Constant

Friday, November 10, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

This is one of the precious rare moments.. hehe.. I think there is a love hate relationship with siblings.. well Mummy does not know that since I did not have any. And daddy would always be telling me, "it is normal". I love it when both of you are like that.. there is peace in the house - and peace in the world. Everything comes to a stand still and I wish time would stop for that moment.


Ko, next year Imm will not be going to school with you. Mummy has always prepared you for that. But our fun times will always continue as a family. Things are constantly changing but our family's love will always be constant. I know you will be ok though I am worried you might feel otherwise when Mummy is not able to bring you to school.


Things to look forward to will be fun times. Last week we went to Safra in Jurong! It is such an awesome place and Mummy promises to take more pics in future of that place.