Letter to Immanuel #73 Army Exhibition and Having Our Dates

Friday, June 10, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

We went to the Army Exhibition during the weekend. It was quite an unplanned one... but it was just nearby our place. Initially you were supposed to have a playdate with your new friend Ashton but the mum suddenly said she couldn't make it that morning because he is going to do some activities with his aunt??!! That made Mummy sooooooo angry that I actually cried! I dunno why, I just can't help but feel that you would be disappointed. Though Daddy was in India, he is only still a phone call away. I just told him I was sooo angry because we changed many plans just for this playdate and it was a pretty exhausting weekend because I had to handle both of you for 2 days as Ma-ma was not well. Anyway I was surprised that you said "it is ok, maybe next week?" Hehe, sometimes you surprise me when you take things lightly in your stride (like so extremely sensible and Mumy feels like the one over reacting) and sometimes you just drive me up the wall, haha.. anyway we still had a good time and you wanted to take photos with the different vehicles. My only complaint is that we had to queue under the 1 pm hot afternoon sun that I felt that I had sunstroke after that. Still! You were a happy boy. :)





You on your new scooter! It took you a a while and you could zip around like crazy. Made me a bit worried when I couldn't see you behind the blocks..


You would be coming outside to see me when your class is about to end, you just can't sit still for too long. :)


An experience at Ion, they had story telling of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and there were a series of art and craft activities! But you don't like to pose that day, maybe being in a candyland simply doesn't appeal to you much. haha.


We had a spontaneous playdate with Kate and Tyler at their house after going out for dinner. Mummy was so angry with you before that cos whenever we eat out, you would know that I wouldn't discipline you much so you would eat crackers with rice/ make me feed you and play your toys when you eat. I came back and discipline you after that. *angry face*


We had our movie "Angry Bird Date" this week too since it was the Berries Hol... now is the time to watch kiddy movies again.. Mummy love it!


Yes, your fish from Kranji is still being well taken care of... :)