Letter to Reiko #100 Our Mounbatten Christmas Party

Saturday, December 24, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!

My #100 post to you and hope I can continue many more!! Look at your cheeky face! These days you are more mischievous and slightly naughtier.. and also whinier.... mummy had to punish you more these days... hm, guess it is a phase!!! This was you and Kor at our Christmas Party at Mountbatten.


On our way there on the MRT!


Taking turns to sit on each other!


Both you and Kor were very interested in the magician show....



We also decorated the Christmas tree and gingerbread man... though Kor did most of it to show you. :)


And going on stage cos someone wanted to give out Christmas presents to the children...


But I guess the end was the most fun part.... running around and throwing conferri at each other! :D In the end, you got so much stuck in your hair that Mummy spent a long time taking them out....


See you colourful hair?


The similar pic to end this post!


And what we did at home.. Mummy has been teaching you phonics... to no avail... hehehe... someone told me that her son only learnt at 4.5 years. I guess I am thankful that you are doing well in Chinese I think... hehe... recognising many words that Mummy had not time to go through with you regularly...