Letter to Immanuel #100 Your concert and Christmas Party at Mountbatten

Saturday, December 24, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Imm,

This is a milestone... my 100th letter to you!! Mummy managed to write almost every week... capturing what we do :) And also I want to say that I was so proud of you when I saw you at the concert.. this was a ticket for your school concert "the shoemaker". I went with Auntie Huiwen as Daddy could not take leave during this time. Nonetheless, he will make sure to come for your K2 concert.. did you know that Mummy was super touched and cried at the concert, just thinking that it would be your turn to graduate..... somehow seeing you growing daily everyday just didn't hit me much until that moment......



And these were the great shots that Auntie Huiwen took of you.... in action! Mummy took mostly videos.. so was super happy to have close up shots of you. :) You didn't know how proud of you I was then.. because 2 yrs ago, you didn't move on the stage at all... :) I waved to you from the stage and you smiled back... you were totally unfazed by being on stage. And you looked so serious as well... it was kinda funny. :)



Photos with your friends Jarius and Nishesh.


During that week, we went to Mountbatten CC to have a baking session... Choo Choo log cake. Mummy didn't know I was not suppose to accompany you... only during that time I knew and I told you. You kept saying that you wanted Mummy. In a way, it sure was not easy for you cos you were just a bit sticky in nature. I had to always preempt you abt something. You cried when I had to go out but was quickly soothed by the teacher and continued to make your log cake. Good Job! To Mummy, you had definitely improved by leaps and bounds in being independent and being confident. I knew where you started from, thus little bits like these makes me swell with pride that my boy was doing great. Mummy will continue to be by your side and hold your hand till one day, you don't need to keep feeling my veins for comfort each time. :P


Tada! How it looked like...


And we also went for a Christmas party at Mountbatten CC... on our way there on the MRT... sitting on each other.



We Loveeeeeee Parties!!


Decorating the cookies!



There was also a magic show!


Which you and Ko were totally engrossed in.



You also decorated a bottle to make a rocket and we had to launch the rocket. Although we didn't get the prize but it was a great attempt!!




And before we go.. you and Ko discovered a game of your own.... confetti throwing at each other! Ko had so much stuck in her hair that Mummy had difficulty taking it out!!! hahaha but could see both of  you had such great fun!!!




Last of all, this was a pic of the girl you loved to play with every week that we go home from Berries... You wouldn't be seeing her again next year as she had to change centre... so is another time of goodbye like it is every year...