Letter to Imm #151 Reading is Sooo Fun!

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

We all love reading and I hope that you can make it a habit and make it stay with you for life :) Too bad that adults have so little time to read for leisure and I hope that you can make use of your time to do that during your growing up years .:) Mummy kinda regret that I used this time to laze around more and day dream instead of reading as much as I wanted.. haa..

In this photo, you actually did not want me to take a photo of you. Oops! You definitely have phases for photos.. this recent times you are not so keen anymore..


Mummy is happy that you can read so well and I use this inspiration to teach Ko.. hee..


You received your graduation cert 2 weeks ago... and when asking you to pose, you had to do this.. haa..