Letter to Ko #151 Library Times

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

It is coming to the end of the year and things are slowing down. We have been busy with transitions. Daddy and Mummy would always try to bring both of you out. 2 weeks ago, we went to Ang Mo Kio Library. Mummy had no idea that there were full of Chinese books.. a huge selection. Reading is good and Mummy had been trying to get you to read too. But it is a challenge as Mummy is working now. When I taught Kor, I was not. So I had to squeeze in whatever time and build your interest from there.




Something nice you made for me in school.. a facial scrub! It is soooo cool! Mummy finished using it already by the time I posted this.. made of honey and sugar :) You were very pleased with it and kept telling me you made it with teacher. Mummy hopes to listen to more of your innocent banter as much as I can! :)