Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi, I am Addy Mummified with My other Half Paul Daddified. We are a couple who loves to blog if time permits. I used to blog about our adventures in Cape Town but now I have settled to just writing letters to them while Daddified shares about his savvy scrimpish ways... don't we all need that in Singapore? All happy families are similar and we want to share our happy adventures with you.
This blog is primarily for sharing my journey of parenting with you and to savor these memories as best as I could.You can always contact me at adelineleewt@gmail.com to share with me your thoughts.
Popular Posts
-
Today was another eventful day!! We actually went to 2 kids places for our lunch, something we had never done before, as both places were r...
-
I have been wanting to do this simple pretend play at home, simply because ironically I have the real stuff... and the best part about prete...
-
Dear Ko, Mummy would like to update on how that you have been to us at your 2 year old mark. I remembered wanting to do it earlier but ...
-
As I sieved through the materials to update my journey, I am sometimes taken aback at how far we have come along. Every week, I will plough ...
-
It is getting soooooooooooo cold during this winter! I bought some sweet potato initially for my bread filling but the kids seemed to enjoy...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(104)
-
▼
December
(8)
- Letter to Imm #152 Popular Bookfest and Bye to 209
- Letter to Ko #152 Family Times - Bye to 209 House ...
- Letter to Imm #151 Reading is Sooo Fun!
- Letter to Ko #151 Library Times
- Letter to Imm #150 Your Graduation Concert
- Letter to Ko #150 EOY concert
- Letter to Ko #149 Celebrating Shermaine's Birthday
- Letter to Imm #149 Celebrating Shermaine's Birthday
-
▼
December
(8)
Powered by Blogger.



