Letter to Reiko #94 Magic Paintbrush Play and Defence Exhibition

Wednesday, November 09, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

This is a picture displaying your cheekiness and funny side these days. You always crack us up by your funny antics. Mummy is so amazed by your funny side. This was a pic when we were going to watch a play "the magic paintbrush". I am so happy that I can get to spend some private moments with you when we will take a bus together and watch the on goings from a double decker bus - front seat somemore! I guess for me, these are the little joys and I hope it is yours too :)



On our way there to watch the play!


One thing I have to remember is to bring hard boiled eggs when it is near to lunch time... I always prepare 2... and yes I didn't know that the play was so long... 1.5 hours! You kept asking for food... gee...


It is a really fun and entertaining show.. Mummy is happy to be able to enjoy plays together.. though they are much more expensive than just watching a movie... I try to do that once a month or 2 months, especially when there are interesting plays that teach life lessons... I hope both you and Kor can get to enjoy the arts, which can bring us closer to life. Movies are pretty stagnant as it is a show while plays have people acting and conversing, which I felt is good..


Enjoying our popiscles at home before going out to see our Defence show!


Brought some art to do along the way to Marina Bay Sands.


At the entrance of the show! I think both of you are very happy in a cold and dark place.. looks very mysterious is it? Esp Kor.. was jumping up and down.. maybe he didn't have a nap and was a little high.. haha.. you pretty much followed along!



We are so proud to be Singaporeans and Mummy enjoyed walking along, seeing the exhibits and reading about the history of defence of our nation.




Hope we will always come for such learning journeys.. and this is especially important... is of our dearest Singapore!


Mummy also took leave this week and went for a nice lunch with popo.. some pics to share with you!



I love this pic.. looks so sinful... hahhaa... Kor's favourite.. while you would love the strawberry!!!


See popo... so happy!


Both you and Kor loveeeee animals!! hehe... both of you would try to talk to it... hehe.. but Mummy would always say don't touch it, cos I got scratched once! I also got a phobia of stray cats..