Letter to Immanuel #96 Your Taekwando Trial and Your Drawings

Saturday, November 26, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

I guess the most eventful thing that happened to you last week was going for our Taekwando trial at JH Kim.. you have been asking to try Taekwando because you said your friend at Berries went. Mummy showed you some videos on Taekwando and you were still interested in it... so I told you that if we join this, we would have to quit art class and you were ok.. I guess in a way I was trying to tell you that we cannot have everything and that we constantly have to make choices. :) During the solo time, you were so shy at first and as usual wanted Mummy to stick to you. But the instructor was really fun and soon I started shifting further from where you were. I also enjoy the fact that you can shout "hah" loudly when you kick so that you can learn to be tougher? You are always so soft spoken... :) Yet as I am typing this, I realised that you are changing.. just recently, you told me that you do not want to hug and kiss anymore in front of sch as your friends don't do that. Though Mummy is irritated at times that you are still so clingy at 5 yrs old, I also feel a little sad that as you are growing, there is a possibility that we cannot hug and kiss just like you were a small boy but Mummy will always kiss my boy goodnight :)




These days you are soooo into drawing!!!! This is a sample of what you love to draw.. lemme share more in my next post...