Letter to Reiko #105 Play, Kisses and Rewards

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!

This is you on the way back from ballet... you and your little pony. Nowadays you will start asking mummy for toys. Perhaps it is mummy's fault also.. because I always believe in tangible rewards for myself.. oh dear. And I would do the same for Imm.. motivating him by adding points when he do a certain piece of work, that would add to a reward. I don't know how else to do it, probably because I don't know how else to do it and it works best for myself. But I would keep telling myself that I need to be moderate and the focus is to teach the right values. which is why I don't calculate all the time and give praises and kisses as rewards. :) Mummy also feel bad that I reward Kor but not you.. so I did a reward chart for you today too, to pace you... hehe... :)


This is during your ballet class! Mummy doesn't go inside but will just look from outside the tv.... You are sitting right beside teacher.. Mummy sees that you really enjoy dancing... I am glad you have something to be passionate about and express yourself. I hope to find more avenues for you to be able to be proud of yourself. :) I see you being very serious and always trying your best....


Daddy and I brought you and Kor to swim. Alas, it started raining on Sat evening... you were so disappointed.. and it showed all on your face. But as soon as Daddy tickles and play with you, you are all right. :)


Mummy and Daddy also had our own time... dinner together.. it is important to spend time together as a couple too... :)


Before sending Daddy at the airport.. Godpa, Godma also came along with Sophia Mei mei... you would want to try to hold her hand.... Now you are a big jie jie already!


And there is this ginormous pikachu here at the airport!!!



 One thing you love recently... being on the train.. we seldom take the east west line which can see the outside... so you were really happy to just stare outside. Mummy was also thinking that you are such a big girl now....


Mummy is happy knowing that you are growing in the best way possible and I would continually try my best to nurture you and teach you about life the best way that I can.... love you Koko!! :)