Letter to Immanuel #105 Avengers Exhibition and at Taekwando

Saturday, January 28, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!!!

Daddy finally managed to bring you to the Avengers Exhibition!! Initially when Mummy bought it, I really wanted to go with you. Yet on second thoughts, I thought that it would be better if Daddy can go as he can appreciate more... hehe... yes, you were really happy! But Daddy said it would be better for older ages... well is always a bonding time I guess... :)


Using your power... I thought it was cool that it could detect your actions and show you on the screen...


Oh Yes! I think you really like trying out the Hulkbuster experience which you put on Iron Man's suit i augmented reality to bust villians... Daddy showed me the video... hehe.... it was quite funny...




Captain America's Harley Davidson



Daddy and Mummy managed to have dinner together by ourselves! 


At your Taekwando.... hm seemed like you don't really like Taekwando because you would tell me you do not want to go... Mummy has been letting you join for about 8 sessions.... and you prefer art much more... Mummy hoped that you could become stronger physically as I would rather you move more rather than sit and play with ipad.... But if you like art still, we will see how ya :) I actually thought that in this video, you followed instructions really well! Somehow I wanted to strengthen traits like peserverance, discipline etc...


Sending Daddy off at the airport... aiya, forgot to take a picture together... I took this cos you told me to take and then send it to Daddy, yes you are always funny like this. :)