Letter to Immanuel #125 Your First Tooth is Out

Sunday, June 18, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

Your toothless grin, you dropped your first tooth on 27th May and your second one was about 2 weeks later... Hahah.. Mummy sure could not endure seeing the blood... and will ask you to go to popo.. oops!


This was how you bullied Auntie Yantin when we went to Safra Toa Payoh to play... Sometimes Mummy is so tired handling both of you.. hehe... I definitely need to have more multi v for more energy!!


Yay, doing a scratch card pic for me! :)


Nothing much for this weekend as you went to Ma-ma house to play. When I brought you back, I asked you what you did the whole day and you said you played ipad. I asked you if you took a break and you said only when you bathe. SIGH! and You would tell Mummy that you are unable to control yourself... this made mummy super upset. :( I would have to control you more during the week.....