Letter to Immanuel #126 Fun At National Art Gallery and Making Mummy's Card

Sunday, June 25, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

 It is the Art Biennale at National Art Gallery so how could we not go and enjoy the fun right? It is really amazing how museums and art galleries seemed so interesting as compared to when Mummy was a child.. Hehe... I am so glad I have you and Ko to keep me company while I become a child again. :) Anyway, here were some of the exciting themes we went to:

First, we went to Homogenizing and Transforming World, where there were balloons which changed colours as we touched them. It simply seemed so magical!



We also went to Rock and Spere which there were these items which we were supposed to try to fit in. Mummy could not really understand it but you had fun trying to make a construction out of the foam blocks. Guess that's what being a child was about... having fun out of every little thing, hehe...



Then we went to the Firewalk: A bridge of Embers which Mummy was totally amused by you! While queuing, you kept asking Mummy what will happen if we fall; can we catch the lights and climb up etc. I was actually quite dismissive and said, "yes yes, you can catch the lights but we would not fall ok? Don't worry". And so when it was our turn to walk on the glass, you started crawling beside us... I was totally taken aback! I did not realised that you were actually so fearful.... I had a good laugh inside actually and told myself that I should tune in to your fears more. After that, I hugged you and said "You were actually very scared right Imm? It is alright if you don't want to try ok?"


Next, we went to the Obliteration Room where we could paste our very colourful stickers! :) It is so amazing how probably hundreds of children can paste as much as they could in this room...



We made our own smiley face...


Hm Mummy forgot what this art piece was called... Something blue? :) Soon, you and Ko were trying to play Hide and Seek in this blue maze...


And who did we meet?? Jarius!!! You were super excited and happy. However, we had to go separate ways soon as he just arrived and was about to see what we had seen earlier. You were sooo upset and started to cry and whine, sigh! It took a while before you were back to normal. It is incidents like these that makes Mummy feel like going home right away and read a book by myself...


SO happy!!!


Drawing our own animal creations before lunch time...


Some quiet drawing time at home! You and Ko just loved to draw and colour....


Oh yes and because Mummy's birthday was coming, I asked you and Ko to decorate a card for me this time! :)


It took a few days as we always had little time... but in the end we did it... you wrote your personalized msg for me while Ko pasted the stickers and decorated after we used the punchers to punch out the pictures... Yes, Mummy is the best! :P