Letter to Ariel #1 First Letter

Friday, June 14, 2019 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ariel!!!

This is Daddy and Mummy's first letter to you... welcome to our family... we have been waiting for you for almost 4 years when Ko was 2 years old. We had always wonder whether we would be able to cope with 3 children but Daddy and Mummy love children a lot. Mummy had been an only child and thus wanted to have a big family. Daddy just loves children and always say "the more the merrier". We (actually mostly Mummy) had also toyed with ideas like IVF and IUI and also went for doctor visits, just to check if everything was ok. The doctor was saying that a 3rd child is like icing on a cake and there is really no need. Mummy was worried cos I am in my mid 30s and chances of having another child will decrease rapidly. But still we continued to pray and wait and one day, Mummy was greeted by an all too familiar sign. It was sometime in Sep that I found out...
I was so shocked that I went to get another kit to test as I was afraid it wasn't real..


And so we began the journey... Maybe I should write it in another post and of my transformation in the months. All in a nutshell, Mummy is really thankful that Pregnancy has been smooth. I was jogging till 35 wks of pregnancy. And I was also jugging work, attachment at Ling Kwang home and my counselling diploma which I finish just in time before you were born. It was all in God's good timing. :) Looking back, I saw God's hand in all of this. You are named Ariel Danielle: Ariel means Lion of God while Danielle means "God is my judge" - it is a female variant of Daniel, who survived the night in the den of lions.. heavy duty names!



Carried by gong gong


Mummy's dagu came to visit and a pic together!


Your ever loving kor who keep insisting on carrying you all the time. :)


Daddy who has been as exhausted as Mummy cos he is running around doing errands for Mummy and you. :)



Home sweet home! We would pray together before bedtime. And spend family time together.


Some of your funny expressions. Your jaundice was pretty high after a couple of days upon discharge. You had to go for phototherapy at KKH. In fact we went  to the polyclinic almost every 2-3 days for the first few weeks.




Carried by Godma!


And Godsister!


And so our journey continues.. there will be lots of other pictures of our adventures... love to see you growing everyday. :) We love you Ariel.