Letter to Reiko #50 Spending Quality time with Our Girl

Monday, December 21, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

This was one of the most recent pictures of you... 2 days ago!! It was at Van Loveren Family Vineyard. It is pretty nice as it has sand play, ball play and playground... Mummy was supposed to write this letter to you last week... #50 to be exact... it is like a milestone... started from Sep last year. There were some weeks in which I missed, like if we went back to Spore..... but I have always tried my best to keep our updates :) I simply will miss your growing up days :) Though you are always growing, but I felt each moment even more precious than before. Despite being busy.... yes very... because we are probably moving again..... out of Cape Town... we will probably be back in Singapore,  thus Mummy hope I can still keep my updates......


We had a picnic last Wed as it was Reconcillation Day, a public holiday here. We went to Noordhoek Circle... it was like we are in the wild! And there were horses around, really nice! :)



Mummy asked you to "twice!"


Mummy made some chicken stew in the morning and you love the... well.. rice! :P


Mummy also super enjoy myself and our wine that we brought along!


This was at Villera at Stellenbosch, nougat and wine tasting! You were happily munching on the nougat



Yesterday we went to Cape Town Fishmarket at Waterfront for our lunch.. you were happily playing with your stickies while you waited for your food.



"Mummy, I am here!!"


I will probably write another letter to you this week because it is the school hols and we have plenty to play and do at home!! :)