Christmas Part 2 and End of The Year

Thursday, December 31, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

To wrap up our Christmas celebrations, we went to the Snowplay area near our place again! This time both of them played pretty long there and Ko enjoyed herself much better with Imm around. He will say things like let us make a castle or ask "can you make the door with me?" and she will be more engaged. Definitely much more fun to be around! :)



Hello Mr Snowman!!!!!!!!!! :)


Ko is a real fan of gingerbread man so I asked if she could help gingerbread man put buttons on for his friend...


I prepared a number die...


And some nice buttons.


There you go gingerbread man!!


Another counting game using montessori counters.


For Language, we did this preposition book which I did sometime ago... do just for revision...


A finger training game to pick up the cotton balls....


Matching small to capital letters... A Christmas Lights theme...


For both of them, I took out some chalks and let them draw on the balcony floor since it could be washed away easily...



I guess this pretty much wrapped up what we did during the end of the year. To me, seeing my kids happy faces most of the time are the greatest blessings. Their innocence and joy truly rubbed off on me and I look forward to yet another year growing up with them and having fun.