Letter to Immanuel #51 You are Back!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

It is another late night. Mummy is super tired but I have drank my third coffee today so I can finish this letter to you. I can also write better at night, so I have to use the best time to write to you right? Hols are always super busy for me as I will always try to engage both of you:) It is an accomplished feeling but yea, I am BUSHED. Hehe. Anyway, the highlight of the week was that......................... you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! After 3 weeks... Mummy really missed you and your non stop chattering but I got a little tired after a while, dun mind me... short attention span. Maybe you got it from me. ;)

You are really super duper happy to see Ko.. both of you ran to each other and I bet if you were strong enough, you can lift her off the feet and twirl round. It almost happened, just that both of you tumbled to the ground.. but there was no whining that it was painful, you and Ko just laughed it off and was smiling happily at each other. To me, both of you are best companions, friends, playmates, enemies but always loving and caring towards each other, which was what Daddy and I had tried to cultivate in both of you since young... to always be thoughtful to each other.



On the very day, we didn't venture too far, just in case you, ma-ma or gong-gong were tired. So we went to our favourite indoor playground again... Paddocks. Both of you built a house with the soft blocks around yourselves and just sat there....


And "slept" there. We came here once with just Ko but she didn't have much fun or played very long.. simply because you weren't around.


Below was Mummy's Christmas present for you.. a lego set consisting of a fire station and rescue helicopter. I realised that you could actually follow the diagram and do the lego now. You just needed help in finding the pieces at times. Daddy says you have good perception and you enjoyed doing the Christmas theme lego that me and Daddy did halfway. Which was the advanced one for above 10 years of age. Truly a boys' thing. :)


Before you came, Mummy prepared my gifts in the Christmas stocking and put your ginormous kinder surprise there with Ko's one!


Before I forget, today you asked so many questions when we were watching the Twilight saga show. Like which is the vampire? which is the bad person? How come the girl got nightmares etc. 101 questions................... Daddy then sat further away because he wanted to focus on listening to the conversation on TV. Hehe. Look how inquisitive our boy has become!