Letter to Immanuel #62 Trip to Expo, Diggersite and Heartwarming Moments

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

Uncle Mark brought us to the Diggersite last week. You enjoyed using the digger to scoop the balls as you tried to control it. Too bad it was only for 5 mins. It costs $7 each and 3 tries was $18. I still felt it was a little *ouch* for the pocket. I was discussing with Uncle Mark that I would rather pay for a movie and have loads more and *longer* enjoyment. But I guessed it is different for kids.



And you also enjoyed scooping the sand by controlling the excavator with Uncle Mark....


Here is Uncle Mark with your godsister Sophie!! :)


During the weekdays, what does Mummy do at home?  I would plan you and Ko learning schedules, do errands like buying printer ink, source for cheap toys on taobao, bake cakes and bread for you and ko etc. And ..... Mummy also needed to have my me-time with my friends.. so we went to KTV to celebrate Auntie Isa and Auntie Ade birthdays.. Next time you will go with me to ktv ok? Mummy used to go almost every month when I was younger.. ahaha...


We went to the Smartkids Asia fair at Expo on Sunday. I knew you would love it. On the journey together! Frankly speaking it was almost your first time on the bus. Normally we would take trains. You asked me what the buttons are for and watched as people pressed the buttons and alight the bus. Hm, it *almost* seemed as if we were tourists! Frankly speaking, Mummy had not taken the bus for a long time too.. hehe...


I ate subway so that I can be full of energy and be prepared for the crowd. You had a late breakfast and didn't want to eat any food but wanted to eat the chips at the till counter. Sometimes, it is useless to fight with you so you had your chips and ate it.


You really love seeing the lego build up.


And you are totally in love with Transformers. You insisted on buying a small set for 8 years old when I asked if you wanted to get a simpler one.. hmm... Mummy also paid for a lego set that you wanted but when you saw the Transformers figurine of Optimus Prime, you cried and wanted it soooo badly that you pulled my bag and made me fall. :( I told you that if I could change your lego set to the Transformers set, then I would get it for you. You said ok. I managed to change it. *whew*


Look at your happy face at home!


I got a lego set for ko but you ended up building it for her.. haha


Enjoying ice cream together! You made Ko wear a party hat and said it was her birthday. It is so amusing to see both of you play together.


Playing with a new remote car that comes free from some free trial. :) This day, you were tired and kept crying when walking home from school.. there are always times like these.


While the day before, you are so good at finishing your meal and did not fuss at all. Brocolli and slow cooked honey chicken. Your favourite.



This was this morning.. eating ham and cheese bread that Mummy made.. :) Sooo satisfying to see the smile on your faces.


*Imm, it is not that Mummy don't want to buy as many toys as you wanted as I know toys are a heavenly treat for children but I don't want you to be tired of them easily and not know the value of money. In a way, I don't want you to be a spoilt brat and be surrounded with things. These are just for a moment's enjoyment.. ok many moments :)  but I want to inculcate appreciation of experiences and not just things ok? Hope you can understand my heart next time. :D