Letter to Imm #148 Innocence. Celebrating Wai Gong's Birthday

Saturday, November 25, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

This was the pict of you today, reaching out and wanting to feel the rain despite being a little wet. The reaching out just to touch the coolness of water, feeling the droplets.. always makes me smile a the innocence of childhood. :) We had just settled buying our kitchen basin, tap, hob and oven... when it started to pour.. we waited for Daddy to come by in the car..


Look at our kitchen.. all hacked up now. Let's see the finished pic in a few weeks time!


We also celebrated Wai gong's birthday. It is simple and mummy made it at my ABC baking studio class today. Peach mousse cake.. it is so light and yummy!! We celebrated earlier and will try to have a nice dinner together sometime next week!


A pict with wai gong..


Mummy when I had just finished making it. I like the process. I wonder if you will love baking too. Cos I know you do like to do it with me when we were in Cape Town. It is just a little tough these days cos we are always fighting for time. I promise I want to try to bake again with you when our new place is ready.



Letting you practise some problem sums with maths. Now you are just busy shading. Haha... you are always doing your own fun stuff. By the way, I went to the Parent Meeting Session today and Teacher Narissa said you are very creative and cute. You could create sentences, you love science, could do mental maths. The only thing is you can be shy at times. And you are easily distracted and playful. Hmm.. Mummy knows all these. You behave well when I am at home but bully Popo... which was why I am angry with you at times. Yet overall I know you listen and are a good natured boy. We will constantly try our best to nurture you. :)


Today, Mummy also found out you love crab.You kept asking for it. You also ate a lot of rice and porridge with the gravy, guess you are getting to be more of a hungry boy these days. Daddy met up with his friends from India so we had a pretty awesome meal. We were also playing with Auntie Anabelle's baby! Once again, you became the caring brother and enjoyed playing with her...