Letter to Imm #143 Gardens by The Bay Water Play with Daddy And The Things You Say

Thursday, November 02, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

If you asked me what life was, it is this... being calm and whatever life brings down on you and being in the moment... :) Mummy is so glad to see you enjoying yourself, especially when I was not there and Daddy sent me the pics... You would have half day before Deepavali and luckily this time, Daddy was able to bring you out. Play is always on top of our lists, as you can see. :)






Having a good hair wash!


And after this, Macdonald time!! You and Ko would share a burger.. she would eat the bread and egg while you would eat more of the patty.. talk abt being opposites..


But thus does not happen when it comes to drinks..


Cheeky faces!! :)


Imm.. mummy is so happy to see you enjoying and these days, you have been telling me, "mummy I want to take care of you next time because you have a hard time taking care of us." It happened when Mummy was really tired everyday after work and I would tell you how tired I am too... hehe... it made me so touched to hear you say that.  I hope you will always be so sensible and yet innocent....