Letter to Immanuel #168 Patience and Parenting

Friday, May 11, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

This week was the time when you said bye to Teacher Melanie. She had been really patient with you esp with your  whines. It was only during these last few weeks when she learnt that you can be stressed with the techniques.. she wanted to push you as she felt that you could do it. Mummy was very puzzled why you could practise well at home but not in class. I slowly learnt to break up the steps and work at your pace. It is really true, more haste less speed? You have indeed taught me on how to work in your time and not mine.. which I am grateful for. :)


Enjoying our isotonics drink!! Daddy has been putting Omega fish oil into your food too and your skin seemed to be getting so much better! yayy!!!! Lets see next week again!


Imm, I think God gave you to us to challenges us. Mummy is pretty impatient and loves to be fast but you are just the exact opp.. which trains me to be patience. Have I told you that you are a really sweet boy cos you would always tell Mummy and Daddy "have a good day Daddy Mummy, I love you." :)