Letter to Reiko #171 Mother's Day Weekend

Monday, May 28, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

We had a good Mother's day weekend 2 weeks ago. :) Your school had a mini make up session for mothers and you were helping me to put make up! Thank you Ko for being so sweet. Mummy loves to spend time with you and I know you were happy to be doing small things for me...


I didn't know you liked marie biscuits so much.. you were happily eating them as we had a break after our make up session. Too bad Mummy couldn't join you for the painting session as I had to rush off to do my bouquet of flowers for popo...


Tada! mummy learnt to put flowers together into a bouquet.. though I kinda forget again cos I never practise... still.. it was a good experience. Flowers are sooo pretty!




And this is your handicraft from school for me...



We also ordered food and eat together as a family. :) Nope we didn't go out to eat on Mother's day. We will try to go on other normal weekends..

During that Sat, Daddy was away at class so we spent time doing activities at home. Mummy also brought you and Kor to the playground and we blew giantic bubbles!


I also dug out my kinetic sand to play!


It was a weekend of simple fun at home! Thank you Ko for all your nice little gestures and saying that you love Mummy... :)