Letter to Reiko #168 Ballerina Rehearsal And Your "Fainting"

Friday, May 11, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

I still found this a ridiculous picture of you although this was a couple of weeks ago.. you just love drawing colouring and cutting these days. Which I am glad because they occupy a lot of time :) Mummy is happy that you really enjoy these and have fun by yourself, esp when we come home late.... so this was a weekend.. you drew, coloured and cut again. I was at our house while you were at popo house. I came over to popo house after doing some errands at home, only to find you lying on the floor like that. I got a shock, it was almost like you fainted or something. Auntie Vika then tells me you fell asleep. And 10 mins later, you got up. I asked if you slept and you said you didn't. You also got pretty angry when I kept insisting that you slept. Which was really funny. Sometimes Mummy likes to make you angry on purpose. hahaha!


We are taking our isotonics drink! It has indeed boosted our health a lot. Both you and Imm loved it and will sip it slowly now.. hehe..


A pic of you before you went for your rehearsal!


Hi Ko, Mummy is happy you are growing up well and is a happy girl! Sometimes when Mummy gets upset and stressed, you would come and hug me and it calms me down. :) Thank you for being so sweet...