Letter to Immanuel #210 Caribbean Cruise, Mummy's Graduation

Saturday, March 30, 2019 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!!

Here are some of the pics from your recent cruise with Daddy, mama, gonggong, Uncle Justin, Uncle Boon and Auntie Mary! Mummy didn't go as I had my work and studies.. but daddy updated me a lot on the fun you had there through the pics! :)



Performances there... you were happily telling me about the different programmes on the schedule sheets that Daddy brought back..


Enjoying happy nice meals..


Meals with everyone!



Dumpling soup you are enjoying.. :)





Both of you also had an ice skating session..


Oh yes! you wer etelling me abt this funny show too.. hehe..


Daddy told me that you love the steak there a lot..


Celebrate Uncle Boon's birthday..


Mummy also had my me time, invited my colleague over for dinner for chilling time!


This is what we had!


Another event was my Graduation Ceremony for my counselling cert :) Certainly a milestone for mummy too!


Happy we all had a fun weekend and you had an enjoyable hols imm!!