Letter to Reiko #210 Caribbean Cruise and Mummy's Graduation

Saturday, March 30, 2019 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

I think this is your best session during the cruise.. Daddy said you loved to eat a lot a lot of fruits!!! And this is your best chance at the Caribbean cruise.. eat and eat non stop!


You all enjoyed many of the performances there too.. Daddy said both you and imm were really happy... he was tired rushing for the performanes but glad to see you all so happy! :)


Yay dinner with everyone.. where's mama?


Enjoying mushroom soup!



Both you and imm also love the wind... looks so cooling and breezy....



More fruits!



You also enjoyed your ice skating session...



The show you liked, "funny bones"!


Also had the chance to celebrate Uncle Boon's birthday!


Meanwhile, Mummy is at home missing you all.. hehe.. but I also took time to rest.. had my colleague over on fri to enjoy some me time..



Mummy also had my grad ceremony for my counselling certificate!


Happy that you enjoyed yourself very much at cruise Ko.. looking forward to going on the next cruise together! :)