Letter to Immanuel #71 A Minionful Birthday and Your Exciting School Trips

Saturday, May 28, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

I love to see you getting dirty and smiling away. You came home with really muddy shoes and clothes in your bag after your hiking trip. Luckily we have a helper now! hehe! When you are good you are just veryyyy good. But when you are not, sad to say you just drive me crazy. Cos you are just so unpredictable, esp these days, Mummy found it a challenge again.



This is your gun that you made using the new game Mummy bought, called "pull the string". You just like doing all these things. :)


Happy moments at Kyrian's party, pretending to be trapped in the bouncing castle!



Hitting the pinata, waiting for lots of goodies to pour out!



After a couple of hours, you warmed up and really enjoyed yourself!


The Lovely Family! Happy Birthday to Kyrian!! However you  didn't want to take any photo with the minion.. hehe.. I guessed you outgrew it too as you will say "there is a man inside". Where has the innocence gone to??



After that we went for our playdate with Karlson. You really love playing with him lots, cars, pretend play etc. I realised that after you went for Kyrian's party, you have outgrew  most of the toys and just kept looking for the Transformers toy you played with months ago. You started to get difficult and poor Aunt Ade had to hunt for the toy just for your sake. :( It is at times like these Mummy doesn't know what to do with you!


One of your outings with your school. These days I realised that you really love going to school. I know like almost more than 5 of your friends name, unlike in Cape Town when I only know 2 because you will keep talking about them. Made me realise that you are really into friendships now. The teacher also mentioned that you can get very rowdy with the boys!




Another of your school outings was on a hiking trip. Mummy absolutely loves the idea though it kinda burnt a hole in the wallet. $80. Gosh!! ( I also wanted to use WAAALAOOOO!) Hehe.. but all parents wish that their children can have a good time and Mummy knows you will enjoy these kinda trips more with friends than with me. Because with me you become a whining machine.





Imm, Mummy is really soooooo angry with you these 2 weeks! Esp last week when I had to drag you home from Haroobee without even attending your class because you kept crying as you lost your tic tac! And furthermore, it was your third crying spree for that day. The first time was you didn't want to go out with me from Ma-ma's house. Mummy got sooo frustrated because I had to spend time and energy to get you out of the house or you will just play ipad the whole day there. SiGH. Sometimes Mummy just doesn't know what to do with you. I guessed it is the perils of parenthood. I wish I can wriggle out of it sometimes. *sad face* Yes this is one of the moments I feel sooooo tired and exhausted. But things will get better somehow and I know my boy has a good heart. I just wish these tantrums will vanish soon!