Letter to Immanuel #68 Fun with Daddy and Our Outing For Rainbow Fish Play

Monday, May 09, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Imm!

This week was another happy one for you! Daddy was back for a few days and he brought you to the Kallang Wave Water Play. At this time, Mummy was attending Feng's party with Ko. I am happy you had a good bonding time with Daddy!



And here too! Splashing good fun at Yio Chu Kang Pool before you start swimming! You really enjoy your swimming. Even when swimming has ended, you would still linger around in the pool. This week, the activity was diving inside and retrieving some rings.. you really enjoyed it and asked the coach to throw again. The coach told you "ok, last one". He will throw only 1 ring and you would say, "no, 2 rings can?". Your bargaining skills are top notch, you can become a gd businessman or argue for mummy at the market. I am so looking forward to it... or... it will also be useful if we go shopping at BKK.


You really missed Daddy too! I guess no one can play with you like Daddy can.. wrestling with you.


Woohoo! We went to watch "The Rainbow Fish" play on Labour Day. Mummy really loves it! Too bad the book I wanted was sold out but I will try to go again next week since they have more stock during the last day of the play. I guess I like the theme that Inner Beauty matters more than having shining beautiful colour scales! And team work... What really matters are sharing with your friends and focusing on your inside. Success is never dependent on how rich or powerful or good looking you are. It is being loving, caring and faithful. These days, you would also tell me things like, "I step on someone accidentally and I said sorry, is that being kind?" "I gave way for the uncle to walk, is that kind?" I am so happy that my boy is growing healthily well on the inside. :)



In school, you decorated a fish with dried leaves. Nice! :)


And you love doing minions with these perler beads. But..... after finishing about 70 percent of it, you knocked against it. The breaking of the heart... ouch! You started again making a box. You would need sometime since there are 6 sides. You finished 3 of it last week. We will try to finish it this week. :)


Fun at Happy Willow on Labour Day!