Letter to Reiko #69 Our First Baking Session Together

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

Mummy bought a simple strudel just to have a simple celebration with popo to celebrate Mother's Day! You truly love it as strawberries are your favourite. Look at your happy face!



And we also had our first baking session together. We never did that before simply because it can just be messy at your age and Mummy cannot overcome the inertia. Still, I enjoyed this session a lot and I think I shall try to plan it more at home for us! Mummy loved it because I get to spend time with you and learn new baking recipes at the same time. Despite looking online at times, I have to spend time trying out, getting new ingredients just for the sake of certain recipes and I need to see the techniques (the last time I used piping bags was an absolute disaster) so I decided to just try out this baking session at Genius r us! This week was Strawberry cake of Love for Mother's Day!






You sure like mixing the batter.


I had to capture you pinching pieces of it.


Tada our cake!!


And after that, there is a small momento for us!

 

Some play ideas this week: cooking fishball noodles in your kitchen. :)



And painting an owl!!:)



Mummy is happy just spending quality time with my little girl.. sometimes I get lazy so I needed a little push.. thank goodness for these classes at times Mummy is just a little bummed out. :) We shall do more of such fun activities together!