Crafts #13 A Rainbow Sun Learning Our 11-20

Friday, May 27, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I haven't had much time teaching Ko simply cos I had a hard time trying to get Imm to focus and once he is seated there, I will start to do more... and more... and more work till he gets tired (which is pretty fast actually). He writes really slowly but if I am not seated there, he tends to fool around and gets distracted. Sometimes I get to teach both of them (like a tuition group) but not all the time. And I try to have fun while we learn. One good thing is that both of them love crafts! So today, I focus on Ko while we do our art.

Materials needed:

1) Paper plates
2) Yellow paint
3) Wooden pegs with Written Numbers
4) Colourful strips of Paper


First we started on the painting. Imm founded the paint too watery and started to cry. Haha...


He enjoyed twirling the paper around though. I could not take much pics of Ko as most of the time I am helping her... :)



After twirling, we would stick the strips of paper to the back. And we would paste eyes! I drew a smiling face for her.


After that, I would go through with her 11-20 and asked her to peg it in order. Although she could recite the numbers, she still has difficulty recognising. If you showed her "12" she would not know what is it. I always believe in having fun while learning.


Imm preferred to do a sad face. :|


Tada! Happy with their work!