Letter to Reiko #70 Beautiful memories of Beautiful Flowers Plus Nature in Playeum

Thursday, May 19, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hii Ko!!

I am going to put this as the first picture as I really like this pic of you! To me you are always such a sweet and gentle girl. Though you make me angry more these days cos of ur whining (following in Kor's old footsteps, sigh) but when you see my face change, you would say sorry to me. And I know you mean it. You just can't bear to see people upset and like all things wonderful and pretty.


And yes! We made beautiful things indeed. Like these marshmallow flower cookies during our baking this week. :)


Sprinkling the decor... there was once you just slipped off your chair and tip the sprinklings over. Mummy can only gasp in horror. But otherwise it was good. The cookies were easy to make... just mix butter and cookie mix together before putting in to bake. The marshmallows are cut into small pieces and the sprinkles will stick to the sticky side. Such creative ideas :) Love it!



And you just wanted to eat them!


How come your face change? Hehe


Here is our short recap of pics at playeum on Sun morning!


Aunt Ade made this nice pic for us so I am going to put it up here.


A pic with Aunt Isa!


You love to look at Kor doing his building activities.


Making a small home for the insects using leaves and flowers....


What is Ko so intrigued about?


Walk walk with Kyrian while Kor messes with my camera... hrumphh...


3 kiddies!


Hip Hip Hurray!