Letter to Reiko #71 Celebrating Kyrian's Minionful Birthday and Thoughts abt You

Saturday, May 28, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Ko!!

We had a good time during Kyrian's Minion birthday party right? You will also try to "talk" to this minion and kept looking at it. It is great that you still have some of your innocence left and that made it much more fun for you! :)




Eating well at the party!


And Reagan shared some of his snacks with you.


Must you hug him for that?! :)


Present for the birthday boy!


My two babies! Haha!


Hey Ko, this couple of weeks I let you attend ballet classes (more of rhythm and movement at this age) and you said you liked it and the next day you wanted to go again though it was a weekly one. But... You don't follow teacher's actions or movements. You would just walk around and jump by yourself. This made mummy really confused as I don't know if you are really enjoying it or not. And I have learnt lately that my girl is actually not as sociable outside though you would sing and prance around loudly at home. In fact, you are actually quite serious! Hm but generally thank you for being such a good and wonderful girl. Sometimes when Mummy gets exasperated with kor, you will help me tell him "can you be a good boy?". Of cos you also have your difficult ways and tantrums and also like to "scold" your friends as you would proudly tell me after school sometimes. Oh dear. :) Have fun growing up my dear.