Play #3 Little Red Riding Hood and 2nd Visit to Vredenhof Organic Estate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-


Over the weekend, we went for our "Little Red Riding Hood" play! Ko is always afraid of things associated with the big bad wolf.. even when I play the dvd of chinese songs where there is the big bad wolf and the sheep, she will come running to me and say she is very scared....... so this was her look before the show even started... refusing to open her eyes........ but shortly after, she enjoyed watching the singing and the dancing.


What I like about the plays here are that they are short, simple, no need for too extravagant props and lightings (which makes for more affordable tickets) but have lots of songs and actions. Imm would normally just stare cos he is not the dancing sort of boy but Ko would follow the actions.


Next, we went to Vredenhof Organic Estate again! Remember I was saying how in love with the place I was? I really wanted to go again to buy the organic food. 

The children had their share of fun before lunch... playing in the little cottage house, the pirate ship where they enjoyed throwing pebbles down the boat (there was no one around yet) and going up and down the slide.


And Super in love with the coffee milkshake too! I had to have it AGAIN. It is not an option. Oops the duck pasta was mixed with the gravy before I took the photo.. hehe... the kids liked it the last time so we ordered again. What can I say, we are creatures of habit. Well, if you know it scores in popularity in our hearts, there is no need for new stuff each time. :)



The lamb shank was good!


Their homemade chocolate cake was sold out last time and this time we managed to have it! *slurp!*


More playtime after lunch! See saw time!



I bought some items like organic spinach, potatoes, aloevera cream, this goat milk strawberry yoghurt which Ko loves and Himalayan salt that I intend to use in our baths and for cooking.