Craft #7 J for Jellyfish

Saturday, August 22, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

It is as though we don't have enough of art lessons and we still do lots of painting at home. :) For me, the job of preparing and clearing up is less tiring than when both of them wants me to read different books at the same type. It seemed like a competition that whoever wins whenever I read the book he/she has chosen. Oh well. 

And I will do something simple that finishes in 1 hour, before hub comes back to rescue me. Last week, we focused on the letter J!

Materials:

1) two paper plates, folded them in and punched holes.
2) crepe paper of different colours
3) red foam paper


Then I cut out the eyes and mouths using foam paper.


Their job is really very simple, painting the jellyfish in their chosen color. I would cut out the strips of crepe paper for them and then insert into their holes in an alternate way.



I would then use tape and put behind the eyes and mouths and they would paste it on themselves. Tada!


A showerhead?



Happy with their masterpiece!