Happy Birthday Daddy!

Saturday, August 15, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Another reason for some art and craft session again! As I was just thinking of how to make Daddy's birthday special and it would be great if it was done by the kids.... I suddenly remembered I had this!


Thus, I got my markers (the small ones were provided) and started to see what I could do to send a simple message...


I found an app in which to create my own wordsearch as to make it easier for Imm. You can choose your options of creating your own crossword. I made them only across from left to right and from top down. So these are the words of how Daddy has been to them...


Imm needs help in searching for the words... I pointed it out to him and he will circle it out.


Almost done with the colouring!



Here is hub fixing the puzzle...


Almost done!!



Behind the puzzle are the words, "you are out of this world!" :) (Monster Daddy!) - which was not written.

This was the day before which I made chicken pie, cos hub requested it. So it was his birthday cake... hehe!


I cheated a little cos I got the ready made puff... but I still made the insides :) It is the inside that matters - as always.


I was glad we had time for some nice couple lunch together at Bonamis. The lamb curry was a tad too savoury though it was awesome in the beginning while the beef and mushroom stroganoff was great.


I like the sago dessert with ice cream. Simple and not too sweet.


Cheers To The Birthday Boy! :))