Craft #1 Monster Crafts

Thursday, July 02, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I shall start to number my crafts. I have done other crafts but never keep track. Well, in a way, numbers keep us motivated! I will also post up some older crafts in future but they might not be so detailed nor have that many photos.. it will serve to remind us :)

Did some monster crafts with Immanuel as he really like monsters and he has liked them for a long time... haha... since 18 months, he likes scary stuff like Jack O Lanterns and ghosts.. I remembered as I was in London and he just wanted to watch all these Halloween videos on Youtube.

We did some last week over a few days. And it so happened that the television was screening "Monsters University" on Sunday. Reiko was also squealing for joy at seeing the monsters come to life.




I often have to finish up the product as Immanuel needs help to glue them. He is able to remove the pics and fold the parts that needs to be folded... hee... Yay... my little project..haha! Actually sometimes I feel like I am a kid myself...


I got this book from a friend one year ago but I only brought it over at Cape Town recently as there was simply no time to do these in Singapore.. It has proved to be fun! You just need time to do together and engage their little minds :)