Letter to Reiko #30 - Birthday!

Friday, July 10, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Koko,

You turned 2 years old yesterday. Mummy feels so happy for you that I woke up early in the morning. Usually I have much difficulty cos it is winter here and I love to 赖床. Hahah.. but I just wake up, feeling excited and packed the fruit tarts that I have prepared for your classmates into the cupcake holder... as well as take your mega fruit tart from the fridge.





I woke you and Kor and started to change you into the frilly dress. You did not like the frilly dress and started to cry, probably wondering why you had to wear this uncomfortable thing. Hehe....

We went to school and we took some photos there. Teacher said they will celebrate your birthday at tea break and will help mummy to take some nice photos of you. And she did!!








Mummy came home and decorated a bit of the place with Auntie Daphney. It is actually Mummy's first time doing it cos I am not the arty type but I just thought this year, it can be more special. Last year, we just settled not long in Cape Town so we just made simple cupcakes together with Kor during your birthday.


When you came home, we sang the birthday song for you and you opened the present. Kor couldn't wait to open it for you but you were funny and kept carrying the present around. When you opened the present, you said, "yay!" We all laughed. You are just our funny little girl.




Daddy, Mummy and Kor love you very much. Please continue to stay happy and healthy. That's all we wish for you.