3 Ingredient Blueberry Cupcakes

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

This recipe looked so easy that I know I absolutely have to try it.

Ingredients:
1) 2 cups of self raising flour
2) 2 cups of melted vanilla ice cream
3)1.5 cups of blueberries.

Yes that's it! I preheated the oven to 180 degrees, sifted the flour and slowly mix the ice cream with the flour using a spatula. My helper helped me as I started to prepare ingredients to make my bread (shall come to that). It was a little tough to mix together as it was pretty thick. She ended up using my hands, just like how I knead bread dough.

It was put into the oven and ready after about 20 minutes! I liked the texture of it as it was really soft. The blueberries added the sweet taste to the cupcakes. Simple and nice. My kind of thing!

Oh as I was saying, I was making bread (using my breadmaker) for next day's breakfast. That's because Immanuel likes to eat bread while Reiko likes to eat cakes... haha.. so I just make two types. It is really simple using the breadmaker. I haven't bought any bread for more than half a year here. Also, the bread here has little variety unlike in Singapore that I have made my own red bean, custard, etc.