Letter to Reiko #33 Learning Fun at Home and in Playgrounds

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Koko!!

You have been very good at focusing these days whenever Mummy teaches you. You will repeat after me. Even when I am teaching Kor, you will say "is it my turn?" and want me to teach you too. When I counted in 40-something with Kor in Chinese, you will go mumbling, "四十七, 四十八" by yourself and Daddy and me will look at each other in shock. And it is not the only time. Maybe this is really passive learning. :)

Last week, we learnt about transportation in Mandarin.


During art time, Koko is not scared of dirtying her fingers anymore!!


You enjoy pasting stickers a lot so Mummy always do lots of sticker books with you.


You love playing with Kor and Kor will ask you to hold his hands whenever you go down any steps.


And you are so not afraid of slides.


You always ask Mummy, "you want somemore *insert fruit name* when you are eating or ask "mummy, u ok?" when something happens. When I pretended the soft toy has no more money left, you will hug the soft toy and say "is ok" and put on a sad face. You must continue to be so sweet ok? :)

However, you will say "I don't want to sleep", "I don't want to bathe" these days. But you won't struggle much when I hoist you over my shoulder to bathe.

And you are so funny these days.. when Mummy scolded Kor for leaving crumbs on the floor after eating, you will say, "it's me"... don't anyhow be others' scapegoat ok? That's not so good.. even so, sometimes honesty might not be the best policy.. oops and I am not supposed to tell you that.. but Mummy believes in white lies also...

Oh one thing, you love eating eggs, half boil, hard boil, sunny side, etc.

Still a good girl. Terrible twos is getting more terrific.

Love,
Daddy and Mummy